Sunday, January 24, 2010

Beads, beads and more beads.

I have decided along with sewing, I am going to pick up making jewelry as well. My fascination with it started this past Christmas. I wanted to do something special for my sisters, and as I was browsing through Walmart, I found jewelry kits. Most give you enough beads and wire for a neckalace and bracelet. Others also included earrings or anklets. What a perfect gift! I bought one a piece for them and hurried home to make it. When it came time to dish out their gifts, they were stunned on how well it turned out. They both could not believe I actually made them. Since those two kits, I have bought three more. One of them was a hemp kit. I have always wanted to know how to make those cute beach neckalaces. So here is my first try!
I thought it turned out quite nice myself. Since everyone else liked it, guess what they are going to get for Valentines Day? :)

Well that it is for now, it is just past 12:30PM and I need to catch some beauty sleep!

Love Always,
Michelle Ann

1 comment: