Thursday, January 21, 2010

What not a better day to start...

...this new hobby of mine. One of my New Years resolutions is to hand write in a journal every single night before I go to bed, which by the way is quite humorous. As I will continue to do that every night, it is sort of difficult to put pictures of my crafts or things that I have purchased in it. Thankfully this site is perfect for that. I hope you all enjoy!

I am sure from time to time, I will gush about Etsy.com, and today is one of them! I purchased a gorgeous vintage dress from Candace and her store is called StrandsofPearl. Bless her heart, not only did she send me the dress extremely quick, she also put a cute card inside with a flower. She absolutely made my whole week. In return, I felt the least thing that I could do in return is to submit a picture on Etsy for customer appreciation.
Yes, the dress is just as stunning in person. The fabric is nice, sturdy, and thick enough that I should not have to wear a slip. Now all I need is an excuse to wear it. :)

Oh and before I scoot off of here, I broke down and bought a new sewing machine. Since I am fairly new to sewing, I went to Walmart and purchased the Singer Simple 23-Stitch Sewing Machine 2263. It is honest to goodness idiot proof. Which makes me think that it was almost made for me. :) I cannot wait to finish my current project and post pictures.

Love Always,
Michelle Ann

2 comments: